Family Photography Session
not just the same-old-same-old
I love to photograph spontaneous families just having fun! I want you to enjoy your session without worrying if everything is perfect, often it’s not, but put your trust in me to take your family photography session and you will receive a stunning gallery of natural images to choose from that won’t disappoint.
Choosing the right clothes, location and theme for your family photo shoot can be exciting. But over posing and meaningless props can leave your photos lacking, which is why when you book in for a family photography session with us, we provide you with all the helpful information you will need to make your planning easier.
If the same-old-same-old isn’t what you had in mind, have a look at this lovely family’s images from their session inspire your next family photo shoot, grouped together on a wall the images have stunning impact from this family photography session whilst maintaining interest with the different poses.
We had a great time at this family photography session, with two handsome little boys who love to laugh and have fun.
What I love about this photo shoot was the natural style and spontaneity of the shots. I worked with the family’s dynamics and the children’s energy to keep the style of this family photography session informal and casual.
5 Steps to the perfect Sarah Offley Family Photography Session!
- Call 0151 348 1234 or email the studio for our availability and full pricing guide.
- Submit your session fee to book your pre-session, session, and viewing appointment dates.
- Review your welcome information and help us get to know you!
- Get your questions ready for your pre-session consultation, where we’ll go over all of the details of your session.
- Arrive at our studio on your session date ready for a fun, relaxing portrait experience!
Christmas Gift Vouchers
It’s not too late to gift the gift to last a lifetime for family photography session gift vouchers please go to our online shop they will arrive all wrapped up and ready to give to that someone special.