Get Messy with Our Birthday Cake Smash Photography
Birthday Cake smash photography sessions started in America a few years ago and are becoming increasingly popular here on the Wirral and Liverpool and it’s not difficult to see why.
Sessions here in the studio are a unique fun and interactive experience and one that we always look forward to and this little lady is just the best!
Every one of the birthday cake smash photography sessions held here in the studio is unique to every client, no two sessions are the same which is lovely and parents have commented on how they love to source the outfits, bunting, balloons and cake etc to dress up the studio set in as this makes it so special and personal to them.
Photographed near her 2nd birthday, the theme was pink and gold and Mum brought the most adorable outfits (from etsy) , bunting, tissue pompoms, balloons and the prettiest cake from a local baker www.cupcakesyumyum.com which she happily ate into and loved.
How to Display your Cake Smash Images
We designed for Mum and Dad one of our Collage Box Frame wall portraits which offers a striking yet subtle alternative to traditional framing and tells the birthday cake smash session story perfectly, it looks amazing.
Sourcing props and outfits
Sourcing your own props and outfits for a cake smash photography session is fun and easy. We provide you with a guide and listing of recommended retailers and cake bakers or if you are feeling productive, why not bake your own! Simply choose your colour scheme and theme and you are ready to go.
Our Fun and interactive Cake Smash Photography Session £70 For Children aged 1 or 2 years.
- up to 1 hours for your professional photography studio session
- Including portrait session before in birthday outfit (before things get messy!)
- Cake smash photography session
- Preparation and dressing the studio set with your choice of accessories and props (including different set dressing for birthday outfit and cake smash if required)
- A complimentary deluxe framed 8″X6″ portrait of your choice with
- A viewing and ordering session here in the studio with Sarah
- Gentle retouching and airbrushing as required
Photographed around your child’s 1st or 2nd birthday, perfect to mark this special birthday milestone a cake smash photography session is not to be missed!
How to Book